Thursday, January 5, 2012

You Just Have To Laugh...

Today was my first day in the 6th grade. It was quite a funny day with the 6th grade boys. Here are some stories:

1. During lunch my teacher told everyone that one of the boys saw my picture on her desk last week (on my application) and whispered to some of the other boys in the class, "She is HOT!" Haha.
2. When I introduced myself today I told the students I was married, they all turned to look at this little boy who started blushing, major!
3. While getting the students from lunch recess we saw one of the other 6th grade classess lining up. Their teacher came up afterwards and said the boys in her class put in a special request for me to be their substitue teacher tomorrow.
4. Lastly, while getting the students from afternoon recess, one boy said to the other, "Move! You are blocking my view!" and I turned to see he was looking at me...he was pretty embarassed!

If only I had a picture with me to show all of you what I looked like in 6th grade, haha, believe me...the boys were not saying the same things! Oh man, I can already tell this is going to be an interesting couple of weeks! You got to love 6th grade boys ;)

1 comment:

  1. oh my word, those are the funniest and cutest little stories! bahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Bloggin' With The Butlers