Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Lots of Clapping

Tonight, Aaron had us watch the State of the Union address. I will admit, I did get pretty excited when he started talking about teachers and how they make an influence in so many lives (pay raise? please?). But what did I learn most from watching it? It involves a lot of clapping...I swear those there must workout for weeks before in preparation and President Obama's speech must only be a paragraph long with all that clapping.
Oh the things you can learn from listening to the President!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I remember the first time I watched the State of the Union Address was for Civics class in 8th grade - and that's what surprised me the most too! We had a sheet of things to look for, and we had to count how many standing ovations there were.... so silly.

    ReplyDelete

Bloggin' With The Butlers