Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Another 1st...

Today was Aaron's "first" day at BYU (well, kind of...he did go summer term, but anyways...) and it was my "last" "first" day of school! Woo Hoo! In honor of this, I made Aaron take a "first day of school picture" by the door.

We both had a good first day of school. Aaron's schedule is looking like it will be a little tough and require a lot of his time (as we can already tell: he left this morning at 7:45 came home at 5:35, ate dinner with me until 5:50 and then headed to a church meeting which means he won't be home until 8:30. Sad. We are already missing the days of spending time together each night just talking. Aaron said before he left, "We should stay up all night tonight and talk and cuddle!") Here is to a long semester apart.

My first day went well. I am in a 6th grade classroom which I am a little nervous about but it will be a great learning experience. My mentor teacher seems really great! I am really excited because I timed my drive to the school and it took me 4 minutes and 35 seconds. That is 85 minutes and 25 seconds less than my last drive :) The school is right down the street from our apartment. Par-Tay!

I am not sure how many posts I will be doing this semester since we will rarely see each other and weekends will consist of homework, but I will surely try. Loves to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggin' With The Butlers