Monday, January 9, 2012

I Married "The Man"

My husband is amazing. That is all I have to say. I always love Aaron but there are just those days and times where I am just overflowing with love for him and it is indescribable...yesterday was one of those days.

(On a side note: Aaron and I both just got callings in our ward! Aaron is the 1st Counselor in the YM Presidency and I am the Beehive Advisor. We are pretty excited about it and both taught for the first time yesterday!)

Aaron came out of YM so excited yesterday. He already has this overwhelming love for the boys he is working with and it was amazing to see how much they already love him. They were slapping him (you know how men do) when they passed by him in the hall and already have a nickname for him. I was not surprised by how much they love him, but just so happy. It was also amazing to hear Aaron's lesson and how he modified it just for the boys and what they needed. He brought in key boy words and scenarios such as "Betos" (a gross Mexican joint in town that they love) and somehow made an analogy to the Priesthood as he drew a basketball court on the board.

I married a most wonderful man and I am thankful for him each and everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggin' With The Butlers