Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day of Decisions

With all the homework that is going on in this house there is not too much to blog about, so...you get an old archived post that never got posted :)

Aaron and I have such a hard time making decisions. Fact. It's something we need to work on. So, to sometimes  temporarily solve this problem we trade off days making decisions. If something comes up that we need to decide on, I say to Aaron, "It's your day to decide!" And then he has to decide. (Don't get me wrong, they are not huge and critical decisions but little things...like what movie to watch).I always hate when it is my day though. Hopefully someday we will learn to make decisions :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm grateful everyday that the two of you made the best decision of all...to marry each other!! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete

Bloggin' With The Butlers