Friday, January 20, 2012

The "Big 5"

No, I am not talking about the store...yesterday was our 5 month anniversary! Woo Hoo! We made it! We were obviously on the same wave length because we both got each other a little something. It was quite fun and cute. Check it out :)
Mine was nothing special, but it's the thought that counts...right?
 Aaron was cute and hid this under our pillows while I was in the shower. I will try and remember all the things he said the chocolate represented...it went like this:
Aaron: "Notice anything special about the chocolates? There are 5...because we have been married 5 months.  Notice anything else??? There are TWO dark chocolate ones, because those are your favorite, resembling that you are my favorite. Anything else you notice??? There is also a variety of chocolates there...which means you add variety to my life. You are crazy (pause) but I like it." Haha. Thanks Hon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggin' With The Butlers