Monday, January 23, 2012

Snow, Snow, Snow, Snow

*You know you all just sang the song from "White Christmas" in your head! ;)

Most of you know, when it comes to snow, I am all "grumble, grumble, grumble". But due to the lack of snow, I am actually ok with the amount we got a couple days ago. Aaron came home from his camp-out, we ate dinner, he did some homework and then I finally said, "Let's go outside and make a snow angel in our yard." Because, as Mary-Kate and Ashley would say, "I need to get out of this house!" It was so fun!
We then had a pretty intense snowball fight but Aaron felt at a disadvantage because, in his words, "I can't actually hit you...you are my wife!"
We then took some "it's cold" pictures and "yay, it is snowing, and we are outside playing in it, how cute!" pictures
THEN...we made a snowman! He was so cute! He had a carrot nose, taffy eyes and a strip of green pepper for his mouth! We named him Russell (from the movie "Up"). We saw Russell in the morning and he was leaning, a lot, so we just said he was our "Swag Snowman".
Lastly, Aaron made this adorable message for me in the snow!
Ok, so maybe snow isn't that bad after all ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggin' With The Butlers