Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mrs. Butler

Currently I am a "Cohort Student" (basically "pre" student teaching) in West Jordan. I drive everyday, for a month, with three other girls out to our school. It is about 1 1/2 hours away from my house and so I leave every morning at 6:30am to get to school by 8:00. I am in the 5th grade, which I surprisingly like more than I thought I would though I am definitely partial to the younger grades and kids. I have taught lessons ranging from Math: Classifying Quadrilaterals to Science: Physical Change in Matter. I am enjoying the experience though it is a lot of work and a lot of early mornings.

Below is my "teacher's desk" in the classroom. It even has my name on it. Today, it also had an apple on it from a boy in the class who I think might have a little "teacher's crush" on me. Haha. 

1 comment:

  1. I love that he gave you an apple! Plus I love little boys that love their teachers. I have one too. :) I hope you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete

Bloggin' With The Butlers