Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Here is how my wonderful Mother's Day went down:

Aaron made me a wonderful "breakfast in bed". He left me there until 10am because whenever he came in I pretended I was asleep because you are supposed to act surprised but he thought I was still sleeping so I eventually had to call him from our room telling him I was ready to get up. 
 He decorated our house so beautifully with lights, streamers, balloons with cute sayings and a "Happy Mother's Day" sign! I loved it all!
 Chuck came over for dinner and we made homemade Cafe Rio! It was so fun to have us all in our small kitchen cooking together. And we will all attest...it was delicious!
 We had the chance that evening so Skype with both of our families which was such a fun thing! We wish we could have been there to celebrate with them! We were able to see them open our gifts and talk to them about their special day! We sure have great Mom's!
Aaron spoiled me with gifts this year which included a cute cup with a lid and straw, for smoothies! He knew exactly what I wanted. My next gift was in the freezer....a big box of Otter Pops! Haha! I was so excited! Summer and my childhood in a box! Perfect!
 His last gift was a "Bocce Ball" set. We have been talking about it for a while and he got one so we can play it together this summer! (This was my idea for him for Father's Day...so I guess I will have to think of a new one!)
Thanks sweet Aaron for the wonderful Mother's Day! It was perfect! Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggin' With The Butlers