Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Already Playing Catch-Up...

On Saturday we had Christmas Eve with the Butler Family. We had a yummy Christmas Eve meal, played some fun games, did the nativity and Aaron and I even did a lip-sync to "Feliz Navidad" for the talent show.

On Sunday we had Christmas with the Butlers. We started off by going to chuch, hearing mom and dad Butler speak and all of us singing in chuch (I had a solo, what?!?) and then we came back to the house for a yummy breakfast and Aaron even made his yummy biscuts and sasuage gravy. We then ran through the sheets to open up the presents. It was a wonderful time. It was great to have everyone gathered around and see them open our gifts. I received presents such as: a laminator, gift cards, a shower karaoke set and things for my computer. Aaron's gifts included: mats for his car, headphones, bread pans and a wireless mouse for his computer. They were all wonderful and much needed gifts! Thanks everyone! Mom and Dad Butler even got a nice big monitor from the kids. It was so fun to be with everyone. We then packed up our car and headed to the Hansen home for Christmas Eve, Christmas and the rest of the week with them. Christmas Eve at the Hansen home was fun. We had 4 missionaries over, we did the nativity (Aaron and I were Mary and Joseph) and the white elephant game.

We woke up Monday morning and had Christmas with the Hansen Clan. It was a blast. My gifts included: a new computer (I needed one!), an adorable "red telephone booth" chalkboard, our blog made into a book (I LOVE IT!) and a cute wallet from Aaron. Aaron also received gifts such as: LOTS of new clothes (YAY!), "Serious Mass" Powder, a Pull-Up Bar, a book and his favorite gift: a plastic basketball hoop that hangs on the door. It was a great day. We were surprised to have the family receive a "Kinect" and the last gift we opened was a "Disney" Kinect game and on it was a note that read, "We can't wait to go to Disney World with the family this summer!!!" Yay! You know what that means...a Summer Va-Ca. Woo Hoo! We are also in the process of convincing the parents to also go to Harry Potter World! Keep your fingers crossed, can't wait!

The plan this week is to have each person pick a day and an activity to do on that day. Today, dad picked for us to go see the "Mission Impossible 4" movie...it was WAY too intense for me! I also got my haircut (woo hoo!), I went shopping and then tonight has been spent with Aaron and I practicing "Whip My Hair Hurr" dance on the Kinect, and let me tell you, Aaron is really good!

***Sorry no pictures on this post. I have decided to enjoy the time with the family without worrying about taking pictures to document it all.

Love, From The Hansen Home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggin' With The Butlers