Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Arizona

I took my last final EVER Wednesday morning June 13th and Aaron and Carlie were waiting in the parking lot ready to go to drive down to AZ! We got there Wednesday night and did as many things as we could in the two days we were home before we headed to Disney World. Here are some recaps:

We had to make a stop at one of my favorite places: Dilly's Deli
 The boys got some fun pool time in!
 Of course we stopped at Bahama Bucks!
 We had a fun time hanging out with the Butlers where we filled up lots of water balloons.
 Made homemade tortillas which were delicious, thanks Stephen!
 Used those water balloons to play a little water balloon volleyball.
 and Aaron got a much needed haircut from his Dad.

It was a short time at home but we sure made the most of it. Can't wait to go home again in 6 months for Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I can't even tell you how much I've been craving Bahama Bucks this summer. I may end up driving down just for that one of these days! And Nielsen's... mmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete

Bloggin' With The Butlers