Saturday, March 3, 2012

Dr. Seuss

Yesterday was Dr. Seuss' birthday. To celebrate it in Kindergarten we wore our pajamas, made green eggs and ham in class and colored Cat in the Hat hats that had rhyming words on them. This inspired me when it came to what we would have for dinner.

Pancakes, and GREEN EGGS and HAM!
(I know it looks a little gross, but it was really yummy!)
It was actually quite delicious and I am happy to say I have dinner planned every March 2nd through eternity!
Here is a quote or two from Dr. Seuss that I love:
Today you are you, that is truer than true, there is no one alive that is youer than you!
“I meant what I said and I said what I meant. An elephant's faithful 100%”

And will you succeed? Yes indeed, yes indeed! Ninety-eight and three-quarters percent guaranteed!

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggin' With The Butlers