Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Catching Up...

So this might quite possibly be my last blog post...for a couple weeks. Why is that you may ask? Well...we are getting married in NINE days, yep...crazy. I am in the process of packing up my room (can't you tell?) and so I thought I would take a break and finally write about our weekend. Truthfully...not much happened. We were both busy with school ending, studying and finals and so that is what our weekend consisted of. Friday night we headed up to Sandy to attend one of Aaron's mission friends Wedding Reception. It was beautiful and in this amazing greenhouse.
 It was so fun because we ran into many of Aaron's mission buddies and even an office couple. It was so fun to finally be introduced to people I had heard about and to meet people who had heard all about me!
After that we headed to Orem to go to Kacy Ann and Ryan Johnson's apartment for a fun game night! It was so fun to eat ice cream, play "wolverine" (aka. mafia) and get a taste for what marriage will be like! The next day Aaron and I met up at the library...and studied the whole day. So Fun! ;) That night though I had a Bridal Shower which was fun!
 My old roommates/friends were nice enough to throw me one and it was great to be with everyone! We did some fun games which included getting dressed in the dark, they passed out fake wedding rings to everyone, I got to wear a tiara and I got such nice gifts, it was so fun!
 Below are all my roommates from Freshman/Sophomore/Junior year...we have all been together at one point these past 3 years, and this might be the last picture we all have together for a while!
Aaron came over afterwards and we had a fun time talking and hanging out...he was sad he wasn't invited, Haha. Well...that is it. Sorry nothing more exciting to post. Maybe next time I will ;)

Oh, P.S. Aaron and I got the keys to our apartment today! Woo Hoo! We celebrated by doing "carpet angels" on the floor! Can't wait to move in and make it ours! Exciting!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you both! Getting married is the BEST! Can't wait to see you at your reception!

    ReplyDelete

Bloggin' With The Butlers