Saturday, August 6, 2011

4 Years Ago...

(This post is a little late...pretend like it was posted on August 3rd).
So you want to know how it began, well let me tell you...Aaron and I met our Senior year of High School. We lived in two different towns but a performing group, called LIGHT, brought us together. I remember the first workshop we had, before he arrived, that there was a "buzz" in the air about him and how amazing he was and that his voice was incredible..."note to self, get to know him." So the workshop started and we were separated into groups and then he, THE Aaron Butler, walked in, he was put in my group and stood next to me. We then all had to introduce ourselves to the person next to us and so we did...and that was it, true love. Haha. I wish I could say that we looked into each others eyes and knew we were destined to be together for eternity, but it was just a quick introduction. That's it. Little did we know that we were introducing ourselves to our future spouse. We should have said something more epic and rememberable like, "Hey...you wanna get married 4 years from now?" :) Oh how grateful I am for that introduction!
This isn't from High School or when we met...but Aaron's jacket says LIGHT, so I thought it was applicable :)

1 comment:

  1. Rock on LIGHT! at least when we look back, we will be able to remember the amazing couples that this group introduced. Love you both

    ReplyDelete

Bloggin' With The Butlers