Friday, June 8, 2012

TV Series

Recently the husband has really got into this TV show:
I know he is a little behind the times but my Dad just got him into it. It is not my thing and so I am not watching it with him, but he makes sure to inform me each night what is happening. 

My dad suggested we name our first boy: Bauer Butler. Haha. What do you think? ;)

Speaking of TV show obsessions...the week of Graduation I finished all the seasons of my TV show craze...Gilmore Girls.
Rory and I graduated college on basically the same day, I was stoked! (I know I am weird). For about 2 years now I have been working on finishing all 7 seasons of Gilmore Girls and I finally did it! Yay! I am so sad that it is over but I will always be a "Gilmore Girl" for life. 

1 comment:

  1. No way Jose. Bauer McKay is going to be MY child's name...ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Bloggin' With The Butlers