Tuesday, June 5, 2012

This is why I love summer...

Saturday was probably the best day ever! Honestly, I don't think I could have planned a better day!

We woke up Saturday morning and used our "Pass Of All Passes" and went to 7 Peaks. Because we have those we get to go to the park 2.5 hours before the public can come in. Brilliant. We went on every water-slide on our amazing double tube and had a blast. We loved meeting up with the Von Bose's and racing down the water-slide on our stomachs! We rode the "boomerang". One word. Scary. I made Aaron go in front because I was too scared. As we started down Aaron threw his head back...and hit my nose. It is a little swollen and tender, but all good. We stayed there for 3+ hours and loved every minute (except for the horrible sunburn I got! Ouch!) and can't wait to go back time and time again this summer!

We came home and just relaxed! What? We then headed to a BBQ Birthday party for a guy in our ward. As I was soaking up the sun, eating a hotdog and sitting on the grass I said to Aaron, "and this is why I love summer." 
After that we headed to what is my favorite (sometimes only) thing I love about Utah! City Days! It has everything you could ever want: fair, parade, fireworks, concerts in the park and scones! Yum! Aaron and I went to the kick-off event of Springville Art City Days: a Talent Show! So fun...though the entertainment wasn't that great ;)
We are excited to participate in the rest of the festivities this week and plan to travel around to head to all the other "City Days". 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggin' With The Butlers