Saturday, February 4, 2012

Fasting

I have been "fasting" from Pinterest and Facebook for the past two weeks! Amazing, I know! (So if you have sent me a message, that is why I haven't replied). Carlie has been trying to "fill up" my notifications by tagging me in random posts and pictures but I have held out so far...we will see how long it lasts. I will admit that it has been really nice being free of all "media communication" the past two weeks but I feel like I am missing out on what is going on in the world!

P.S. If you didn't already notice, that "fast" did not include blogging. C'mon, I shouldn't give up journaling, right? :)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, if you still haven't been on facebook I'll tell you now, Carlie went to TOWN. I guess it could be better than not having any notifications. haha stay strong.

    ReplyDelete

Bloggin' With The Butlers