Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Valentines Day

I know I am over a month late but we are constantly busy around these parts so here is a quick update of what we did on Valentines Day. We went out to breakfast at Kneaders (Aaron planned this part)! Yum! I wish I could have eaten more but those 2 pieces did me in!
That night for dinner we kept it simple and did heart shaped grilled cheese sandwiches and then made heart shaped designs in the tomato soup. 
I planned the evening and I gave Aaron a "Drive-In Theater" ticket with all the details of what we would be doing. We waited until Bennett went to bed and then we headed upstairs to make homemade onion rings and homemade "campfire" sauce from Red Robin. Aaron then headed downstairs and I brought down the rest of the surprises which included a milkshake, candy, rootbeer in a bottle and popcorn. It was a great night! We watched the movie "The Butler" (how appropriate...) and enjoyed a date night relaxing at home!
Hope you all had a great Valentines Day......a month ago! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggin' With The Butlers