Friday, September 28, 2012

School Carnival

We had a school carnival at the school where I teach and each class was asked to make a scarecrow that could be displayed and sold at an auction. The 1st grade team decided to do a Dr. Seuss theme and I chose the Cat In The Hat. We were given some paper, pumpkin for its head and a yard stick. Thankfully my class donated supplies and here is how our cute guy turned out!
 Here is the whole 1st grade team's scarecrows! They looked great! Ignore my extra plump, a little too chucky in some of the wrong places Cat in the Hat. I couldn't get him to sit up properly outside.
 Some other fun scarecrows included the following:

1 comment:

  1. Your Cat in the Hat is super cute! Very good job. And I love the Swedish Chef! Someone ought to be him for Halloween...

    ReplyDelete

Bloggin' With The Butlers