Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Quotable:

Last week at practice Aaron and I both got some funny remarks said about us, and so I thought I would share.

While Aaron was on stage, a teenage-age girl looked at me and said, "That's your husband???" I responded yes and asked her why she was so surprised. She said, "Because... you are so young!" I asked her how old I looked and she said, "I don't know, maybe 16!". Haha, what!?! I have been told I look young, but not 16! I guess that will come in handy when I am older.

As we were wrapping up rehearsal, the director was giving everyone notes. When she got to Jersey Boys (Aaron's number) she said, "You all just need to be more into it. Be like Aaron, he is like the 'All-American-Boy', he is really flirting with the audience!" One of the other older guys in the number yelled out, "That's not fair, Aaron is hot!". True...but very funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggin' With The Butlers