Monday, November 5, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

This year we got our pumpkins from Reams because they were only 5 cents a pound but we couldn't miss the experience of going to a pumpkin patch and so we went to the one down the street from us, just like we did last year. We went through the hay maze.
We then explored the pumpkin patch for fun and pretended like we were actually picking one.

We then took some funny pictures of me pretending to compare the size of my stomach to the pumpkin but...1) I have a black sweatshirt so you can't really see it. 2) That isn't the actual size of my stomach...that is me pushing it out, filling it up with air, making it to full capacity (so basically I look nothing like that :)
Here I am pretending to pick my pumpkin:


Yay for cute pumpkin patches!


1 comment:

  1. You two make a beautiful couple! You are always doing such fun things! What a lucky little boy Bennett is going to be to have such fun and creative parents! Loves

    ReplyDelete

Bloggin' With The Butlers