Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween 2012

The week leading up to Halloween was a little crazy for us. I came down with a cold the Wednesday before and then on Sunday it turned into a sinus infection which became unbearable. The doctor put me on an antibiotic and after Aaron and TJ from our ward came to give me a blessing as I am sobbing from pain I was able to sleep and then take my class on an all day field trip and then participate in the craziest day of school known to man, Halloween. Needless to say, we did not have the time or health to carve pumpkins before Halloween and so finally on Halloween we rented Harry Potter, ate soup out of cute orange pumpkin soup bowls and carved our pumpkins.
 Mine: A stork with a baby
Aaron: Mitt Romey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggin' With The Butlers