Monday, June 20, 2011

First Day of School:

Yes, that is right folks...Aaron and I started school today...TOGETHER! It's been the best thing EVER (and it's only been one day)! Who knew you could enjoy school so much!?!

 I helped Carlie get situated today on campus and then we met up with Aaron! I even walked him to his first class! I then met up again with Aaron after one of his classes. It was AMAZING! It is so fun to see your Fiance on campus! I think this is the first time, ever, that Aaron and I will have seen each other 3 times in ONE day! Can you believe that? We are even taking a Marriage Class together, which I am SO excited about! It will be wonderful! So, here is to a great Summer Term...that we BOTH hope goes by really FAST!

3 comments:

  1. you guys are so cute!! Trenton and I had a few classes together one was institute and the other was rock history which was a total blast :)hehe all of our class notes are just us writing back and forth to each other ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are adorable! I am so happy for you Aubrie! I will be back in Provo on Thursday WITH Scott and I am SOOO excited! :D Hooray for finally being together!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I cannot even tell you how happy this post and that picture made me. Yay for finally being TOGETHER!!! Your blog is so cute, Aubrie - I'm excited to read about all of your adventures. (P.S. Thank you for being so good at "picture documenting." We appreciate it!!)

    ReplyDelete

Bloggin' With The Butlers